You need to start the speaker in a command line window. Please
1. Press: “windows button” + r
2. Enter “cmd” and click on OK
3. now enter “java -version” to check if Java is installed. You should see something like:
java version "1.8.0_31" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_31-b13) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.31-b07, mixed mode)
4. If this was successful, you need to navigate to the folder, where the unzipped JavaSE Speaker is located.
Here is a nice overview of how to use the windows command line:
5. Now launch the speaker as described in our FAQ: