In the main screen select the audio source of your SoundSeeder device.
- Play tracks that are located on your phone, in your dlna media library or in your google music account. See: My Music Mode
- Select one of 25.000 included Internet Radio Station and listen to it via SoundSeeder. See: Online Radio Mode
- DLNA Media Renderer (DMR) Mode – Control SoundSeeder remotely with a DLNA controller application of your choice. This mode enables soundseeder to play any external source that is supported by your dlna controller app. Read more…
- Microphone / AUX – Play sound that is recorded by the internal microphone or via the line-in (AUX) port of a connected USB soundcard. See: Mic/AUX Mode
- Connect to another SoundSeeder Music Player and play its music. This will switch your device to Speaker Mode
Posted in: 2. Usage