SoundSeeder requires a Wi-Fi connection to stream your Music to other devices.
You can use SoundSeeder with any available Wi-Fi Hotspot. If no Wi-Fi is available, create a mobile Wi-Fi network via “Wi-Fi Direct” or use Androids built-in portable Hotspot to connect your devices.
The usage of SoundSeeder is very easy:
- Connect your devices via Wi-Fi and start SoundSeeder.
- Choose one device to be the “SoundSeeder Player” and set all the other devices to be “Speakers”.
- The SoundSeeder Player will discover the Speakers automatically.
- Use the Player to select an audio file and start the playback.
- All devices will start playing your music.
Posted in: 1. The Basics